Thursday, February 10, 2005

Swirling Blue Butterflies

This thing with metalwork has gone completely out of context. How I ended up from spaceships to aliens themselves to insects, butterflies and aviation, I don't know. Okay, so the logic goes: alien>spaceship>aviation>insects & butterflies...this order definately makes more sense....Spent the last half hour on the internet and phone in the office trying to order enamels for my work...and had to share with this girl that I particularly think very strange and fake. Argh!!!
So that takes care of things for the meanwhile...now I just have to execute a final plan of action. God help me survive. ):

And now I have to worry about fixing my fucking iPod...Aaarghhh...
My patience is running thin...it could be the lack of sleep that is seriously getting on my nerves...

Things on the homefront seem to be getting better, to which I really have to credit Tv. It seriously bonds people so much! It's a nice feeling though, when I get to curl up and just fall asleep on the sofa, something I haven't really done since I got to London..of course, then my housemate Paolo insists that I put myself to bed (only after Snatch is over and he had enough of tv too).

I'm still trying to register Mike's new haircut. For someone who had long messy ginger hair, it's strange to see him going around with a very short haircut- though I'm sure he hates it, he wears a cap all the time now(ha ha, nice try, but they don't match the pjs in the morning, no!?!) (: Well, at least one comfort is that I have one fellow CSI fan, we race to watch it and talk about it after. I tried getting Paolo to watch, but half the time he was grimacing and wondering why I like the show. Ah well, we sat through the whole two hours of it anyway!

Which brings me to ...CSI New York! With Gary Senise...due to start this Saturday..fuck, I'd be working, and have to celebrate Viqui's birthday after. No chance in hell I'd get home in time...*bleagh*!

Jonathan is the new addition to the house, having moved into Cecily's old room. He's a Foundation Degree (Graphic Design) in Camberwell, so he's a student too. He doesn't seem to be entirely there, perhaps it's because he's so drugged up and wasted half the time, and yes, the house faintly smells of weed whenever he's home, probably smoking up in his room. I don't particularly care about the habit, but when the whole house smells of it, it's not very pleasant. Ironically, he's buddies with one of my current classmates from metalwork, Odile, who was of course in shock when I answered the door yesterday. Well, perhaps it is a small world afterall. But I got to talk to him a bit more, and he seems okay, but that is only relative. Time will tell.

One more move and the house will be complete. As soon as Denise finishes her work in London, off she goes, and in comes Dominic. Four guys and me...hmm. Thank god majority of them aren't slobs, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

At the moment, since things have stabilized a bit more at home and at work, I've gotten to know people so much better, and even my fellow illustration classmate Alison, seems to be opening up a bit more. Hector, the new Spanish guy who replaced Joe, is very amusing once I got to know him. Tina and Viqui and Yuko are just possibly random and hilarious. I'm even getting to know the musicians who busk in front of the store better! Hahaha..friends are everywhere, I guess(I'm STILL disappointed with the ones from home though!Thought you'd get off lightly, didn't you, wankers?Well, okay, exept the few whom I've heard from...)

AAgh...got to go grocery shopping before it gets dark...gonna pop home and drop my stuff before.And tomorrow, back to work it is for me! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home