Thursday, December 09, 2004

Rewind, Erase, Play

I seriously think I have to QC my blogs...my entries are starting to not make sense!
I realized that there are things that I have to do in life, that not neccessarily please other people, but for the sake of my sanity, work it out till I'm happy. Like the crit that I had yesterday, which I totally hated, because nothing the woman tutor said made any sense, which was totally unconstructive. So I decided, I came back today, for ANOTHER crit, with a different tutor, and I feel so much more justified by it, all my hard work for the past 4 weeks wasn't for nothing. So I'm glad I came back and had my say in it.

Moving into my new place was the best birthday present that I could ever give myself, considering the amazing state of the house, with the unused living room with the chenille sofas, all for me, the gigantic kitchen, the amazing bathroom with the power shower, the closed in back garden, and of course, the open terrace!

My day started of really crap, with me taking the wrong bus around london, since the tube at South Wimbeldon station was closed off due to some fault, and I had to figure a way to get to school, from an area I was totally unfamilliar with. I ended up on the bus for an hour and a half, ending up where I started from, and almost late for my crit... And then,...god,..I don't want to talk about it!

Fonecalls are a lifesaver, and thank you, my one particular friend who bothered to listen, for I know I'm such a pain, but after our conversation, I just feel lighter, since all the bad has been flushed out. I'm definately getting a landline hopefully sometime soon...

Everything after that began looking up...Goncalo got me a Keith Haring book, which I have never come across, all with my obsession with him since years ago, so if you're reading this, THANK YOUUUUUUUU LOgggyyyy!!! *Hugz*! Hehee... Although, can I still get the P*X*R one for Christmas? heeeeeheeeee... (:

Big thanks to my new friend Trevor, haa haa...for the move, for it would not have been possible without your help, erratic driving, and your car(Nice work on the piglet, but you still can't have it! d:). The drive to Central was just great, with all of you, and although it was mostly silly and impulsive, I thought the whacky adventure summed up the whole day perfectly. I have not slept more soundly since I got back from summer, and I woke up feeling truly happy for once. Especially after discovering that the bathroom had a POWER shower, which is really relaxing...almost like a massage. But today..the headache begins....taking the things out of their boxes...which can be pretty fun too. Am going for a movie later on at Peckham Cineplex, coz we are going to 'Bridget Jones' today, having put it off for so long.
Now I feel more at ease, with everything FINALLY falling into place, and I can slowly start afresh. This, is my new proper beginning, and I am satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home