Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Degenerating, Decomposing...

I just wished the world would slowly collapse, or for me to stumble upon a windfall, and head home. Yes, misery is all encompassing on the eve of turning 23. Call it dramatics, or whatever you please, there is no joy in knowing I have come so far, and yet, it feels like I´ve been made a fool, moving around in circles,like a stupid dog, chasing my own tail. I seriously do not know where it goes from here, though the thought of not knowing somehow excites me, I think I´m probably just burnt out from the events of the past month. I have been a total bitch, an introvert, a cold person, totally demented, a bundle of nerves, homeless, confused,...but not one of this emotions indicate something bordering on true happiness. I only want a new beginning, and for this all to end, so I can have a piece of mind. Perhaps the holidays will be a great help. I need breathing space.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Out There - Sister Hazel

´If it's to be
That there's just no one for me
I'll try not to cry much
So no one will see
But if it's to be
That there is anyone for me
Our hearts will shine
So everyone will see
I've got some time,
So maybe if you're free
I could use a friend
Just to talk to me

Spent most of my life without
Anyone near
Never cared what happened
I never saw clear
But I'm getting older now
And I'm, thinking of my end
And to leave without love
Or without a friend
I've got some time
So maybe if you are free
I could use a friend

Before I die

It's not over yet...
I'm still standing ´

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home