Friday, November 19, 2004

Will Somebody Please Shoot Me?

SCUM. I am SCUM. I fucked up just about everybody's timing, and now I'm paying for it.My landlord is obviously unhappy with me, and I suppose he has the right, even if it means I get kicked out of the room. It's my own fault, for not clarifying. I lost the house, because people disappoint me once again, and therefore not having enough cash to pay for the deposit, lost it to the estate agents. And the person who was trying so hard to save it for me, must distrust me so much now. Slowly, bits of my life is in reality, crumbling before my life, and I haven't even done much work for my project. Next week, I would have to work two extra days at work,on top of weekends to pay off my rent, which would be due, and what happens to my attendance in school? That's the least of my problems now...

What do I do?
I don't really know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home