Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday- Enter Sander.

Sander is our new tutor for friday exercises. We had a drawing exercise,which works like a mini-charade...with clues like 'who assasinated JFK?', 'the Renaissance','Storytelling','Concealing the murder weapons,'Philosophy' and 'The Space Race'. It went by so fast and intense, and some of the clues are so hard to put into drawings, but it was fun, guessing within our groups, and later comparing with the others around us. Both Luisa and I agree that this new tutor is pretty darn good at what he does, very motivational, and not half bad looking. (:
Today, was a good day.

Time: 1:21pm, time to go home for the day.

200 drawings to finish by next Wednesday, 143 to go.

Have an interview with Reiss tomorrow, them having lost my CV, and me bugging them to grant me an interview. Wish me luck.
Fingers and toes crossed. /:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home