Thursday, September 23, 2004

Lollipop Heads

Haha. This term came from a friend I made on the flight to London.It refers to the people whose heads are oversized compared to their puny bodies.He's a cool fella, and he lives in Nottingham, but he's in London for the next few days. I never thought I'd make friends on a flight, but it made the journey bearable. Plus, he was good company, and is a better looking-geeky-er version of Jamie Oliver. He has the lisp too! The name's John, and he's pretty cute! We exchanged numbers at Heathrow, so fingers crossed! I texted him last night, and got a reply, oh how exciting!!!

So here I am, back in the Camberwell library...I never got my enrolment forms, but I guess I'm lucky, as the moment I arrived in college, they were enrolling Illustration BA students. So I'm good to go, just need a place to stay now. Will be viewing a few houses later on, so wish us luck, yea? Been staying with Goncalo since I arrived, and I feel bad for making him occupy the floor. ):
Once the house is settled, I can finally look for a job. Slowly, things are falling into place...so thank god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home