Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Road To Recovery

I am finally healing,I can confidently say. All I needed was the strength of friends, and a good kick in the ass(not literally). I had a good long talk with a good friend whom I've never thought would pull thru for me, but he did (you know who you are, and I can't thank you enough-no matter what you said, you are still my brightest star). And I am glad it all happened. For I'm so relieved, and I'm feeling alive again. I can smile, laugh, without that tinge of sadness. There was so much to get off my head, and my heart, but sometimes sharing it with someone else puts it into a better perspective, especially if they're going through the same thing.

All's well, and there's only the one long night of the dinner party this saturday to look forward to-to create memories that I can hold on to.Come Wednesday morning, my life here exists no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home