Friday, October 01, 2004

Please Come Over To My Place

This has been mentioned a lot since I got back to London. I guess it's pretty exciting, with everyone just moving in to their new houses, housewarming parties are just around the corner. We've already had one since we moved, and next week, I'm sure Goncalo and his buddies are going to have one at their place. It's nice to ooh and aah, especially at a new environment, and besides, everybody's happy that they're not homeless.

Luisa moved out of our living room today, and slowly, she's getting rid of evidence that she was ever there, since she lives about 5minutes walking distance away from us. I've been helping her ferrying stuff to and fro, since this morning, and it's been fun, seeing her embrace her 60s kitsch living spaces. I think it's very cool though, with all the retro-fied wall paper and chairs!
We're waiting for her third-year Camberwell japanese housemate to move out, so I can move in! Hahaha...but she seems nice though, we had a small chit-chat with her, but none of us still remember her name. Talk about being rude... d:

Have to go home now, to clean up my room. Tried to figure out how to use the washing machine yesterday, but that pissed me off...I'm thinking maybe I should just hand-wash...*sigh*
It's already almost the weekenends, and uni is starting in 2 days...
Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home