Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Baggage

Emotional,physical,psychological,or unclaimed baggage? I know this doesn't make much sense to anyone reading this, but this is the topic I was supposedly(because I only got my brief about four days ago) given for the summer homework. I'm working on it anyway, because it is a pretty interesting one. If anyone has any suggestions, all are welcome. Just be sure to drop a message on my insanities. Thanks in advance!

I'm going to be in college more often now, considering the free internet(the only thing that motivates me to go to uni), and the computers process faster than my mac anyway.I realize that once I reach home, there isn't any turning back!That is just how cozy being at home is!Camille must be rolling her eyes if she ever saw this, because I just love vegetating at home. Lee will be dropping by for a lunch visit tomorrow, haven't seen him since I left, and can't wait to cringe(I'm quite sure it's cringeworthy) at his pierced ear and (probably) diamond stud...this whole 'in-da-hood' thing. It's like our mini-dinner party, but he's bringing pie and juice, Camille making fruit pie, and me? My rice..whichever..

Luisa's due to be back in London today, hope she rings me, am pretty worried where she's putting up because she's kinda homeless as well. We may work out a deal where she can stay in the huge living room(my favourite room in the flat), and...we'll work it out. Don't think we can stay here longer than a year, the rent is pretty high..so I'm busting my bank to pay for this place.Kinda feel like I'm living in a hotel full-time.

It's getting colder...at least more chilly than last summer, when they had the heat wave, so there isn't walking around in short skirts anymore..damn...just when I started to stock up on them! Am waiting for my boxes from storage to come, so I can slip into my warm tights and long boots..finally!

It's nice to know that I'm in charge of how I live again, not being told constantly what to do, how to do it. Although sometimes people drive me up the wall, that's something that can't be helped totally.Well, there's always the little hiding place in my room, when I want to lock out the insanity.

Okay..so I've to move on and do my project now. Gotta run.
More updates soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home