Thursday, November 04, 2004

Its Either Me Or You

So I told her. The crazy psychobitch I live with. She started to cry, and obviously didn't take it very well, but I explained in all calm(which surprisingly I managed to control my temper) to her why we don't work out, and she went to her room to sulk afterwards.Things got really strained for some time, but it's better now. Such a big relief that that part is partially solved,I have decided to move out, but not till I get a replacement for my room.Now another part of my life is settled, and with the big crit going on today, and assessment going on till Monday, the rush for work is temporarily over. Thank goodness! There are suddenly lots of people who are born on the 7th and 8th November, so parties are due on the weekends after work, but since we don't have to be in on Monday, paaartty awwwayyy!

It's one of those days where my typing skills go fuzzy, due to the lack of sleep(seriously, I only slept 15mins from the moment I woke up yesterday), so my image of the world now is seen pretty wobbly thru half-open eyes. Not that it really matters now that my assessment is on the way, and there isn't anything I can do to change it, but ....*sigh*, I'm just relieved.

Am trying to concentrate on typing now, but my errors are starting to piss me off simply because my fingers are probably half dead too-all that cutting with the fuckoff thick cardboard, they have lost a bit of feeling in them. And yes, burning my hands on hot-from-the-oven fimo didn't help either. And this morning, I thought I saw my individual floor tiles had upside-down frowny smileys worked into the glaze.And they were everywhere! Oh god..I need some serious shuteye...

Will come in again for another entry when I'm slightly more sane and patient.
Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home