Monday, January 24, 2005

My Irresponsible Friends...

This particular entry is to my irresponsible friends (I'm sure you know who you are, or this might come in a separate email anyway)...I shall elaborate:

Those who do not have an ounce of care to reply to my emails, or even make up for not replying to those previous ones. You wankers.

My patience is wearing very thin, why do I always have to be the one making the effort?! If I am as important to you as you are to me, it should work both ways, no? So, fuck you.

Why do I even bother writing emails, when you wankers, with internet at your fingertips in the comfort of your own home, can't even make a few minutes to say hello or ask if your friend here is surviving? I only have my school computers to rely on, and I have to try so hard. I'm almost vomitting blood, with my attempts. You guys are not helping. So much for modern technology, eh?!

Your choice? Help me out, or not...if not, sod off. I've had enough!


*disclaimer: my period might be approaching, but I don't regret anything mentioned above. Screw you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home