Monday, December 20, 2004

One Week Till Christmas

One more week,and it's strange to see people getting into the swing of things. The pretty lights, the joyous faces, the pine trees popping out everywhere! It's been very busy at the shop, and basically sometimes it's so bad, that I can't breathe!

Won't be doing much blogging for maybe the next few weeks when the library closes for Christmas, and I'd be too busy working my ass off in the shop on other days. Am quite tired, but I have to bide my time, plus, the extra cash will be handy.

It's getting very chilly here, with the temperature going to 7 deg, and it's fucking freezing in the mornings! I wish they'd invent a nose warmer, it'll be such a useful thing to have!

Lately aquired new cds: Lisa Leob's 'The Way It Really Is', although I really wanted 'Cake And Pie', but couldn't find it. Also, Everclear's 'So Much For The Afterglow'.

Besides that, everything is mundane, soggy and cold. Basically normal- it's just London in the winter.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home