Saturday, December 25, 2004

Ho Ho Ho, And Away We Go!

Was working at the shop today till 4pm, but mostly was fooling around with my colleagues, the shop being a warzone for stressballs and boycott to the manager. Locked him up in the office, without the key, and kept throwing the stressballs over his head...good fun. (: Later went over to Viqui´s for big dinner, with Yuko, Marta and Asia. Marta made a huge african dish she learnt from her ex-boyfriend, was soooooooooooo fucking good, and Viqui made a proper Spanish omelette. It was a night of laughter and fun, good food and good friends. Got a present from Nikolas, Shoko, and Viqui got me a small mirror ball too. Yuko and Joe gave out cards, but I felt bad that I didn´t get anyone anything,...maybe I should for the new year..mmm..I´m glad though, for these dinners have brought me much closer to my little ´Erik Snook´ family. Everyone has to be a tad bit insane to be working at that shop...now I know for sure that they are!

Would love to write more, if my world weren´t effectively swirling around me....

Beijos(kisses)... x Merry Christmassss everybodyyyyyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home