Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Full House

Gary (my Reef-rocker landlord) found someone to fill Cec's room...it's strange now that she's gone. But *sigh* it's another guy...so the full house will be 4 guys and me. I do want another girl, but no chance in hell that Gary's gonna rent the room at the bottom...it will make a nice bedroom and extra income for him...

Anwyays, Cecily moved out on sunday, leaving me a few things, but it was just bizzaire. It's a pity, we had so many plans for the place, but now, gone to dust. However, Paolo and Mike have helped out with the living room, so it looks much nicer and lived-in, especially with the tv in there now, more homey, and hopefully, Mike will get around to lighting the fireplace sometime, so it'll be nice and cosy.

There isn't much to say now...I'm just exhausted. I may be writing to an invinsible audience anyway. What's the point, aye?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home