Monday, February 21, 2005

My Ten Minutes Of Snow

So it snowed last Saturday, on my afternoon break, well, it came and went but what I managed to see was all ten minutes of it. Pity. Well, it's supposed to start snowing this week, so I'm waiting. It would be perfect if it did.

Buble was on BBC1 that night, and of course, I'm in love all over again. There is no other man like him. I don't need anyone else, for he keeps me so happy. Call me silly, but there is no way he could ever hurt me, for I know he is not real. That's the thing that's so great about it.

Had a mini-dinner party at home and invited Viqui, Yuko and Tina. We had fried rice, my mom's style, and roti john. The girls brought a very decadent chocolate cake(hence feeding my addiction), custard and drinks. And of course, pot on the side. We had a lot of fun, and although I was rather apprehensive in the beginning, it worked out well. We decided we should do this more often, and Tina might even bake us something, or possibly have a baking session when everyone's not working. Next stop: Viqui's flat in two weeks time!

The madness between work and school-workshop stuff will come to a stop this wednesday, when we finally have our last assessments. I will be sorry when we all go back to our majors, I was having so much fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home