Monday, February 14, 2005

Just-Dig-Up-My-Intestines-And-Throw-Up Day

Yes, so it is Valentine. For the couples in the world, congratulations. Do you really need a day to celebrate your love? You idiots, isn't it more special when you do it more spontaneously?! *sigh* To the singles, I know your pain. 23 and yet, never celebrated such a day. Pathetic? Maybe, but I think it's more sad to celebrate it just-because. I'm not saying that it's not a good day to be walking on clouds, but then again, I never really knew how it felt, so I am in no position to criticize. I just think it's the one day that, no matter how sure of yourself you are, it never fails to make one feel a lot lonelier. Couples parading around hand in hand with bouquets of flowers, looking endlessly(excuse me while I gag) into each others eyes...making out..*rolls eyes* Get a FUck*n room already! Geez!!!

How crap is it for it to fall on a Monday this year? Maybe the fact that it IS Monday to begin with is bad enough..the workload piling up does help keep one busy.
Thank god for homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home