Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Quick Flashback: My Date With Hweeli & Ash

This was one of those meetings that sometimes make dinner a little bit more complicated.I am,always apprehensive of meeting new people,I don't know why, but especially when they're my friend's new beau,I become extra-cautious. But this was one of the successful ones and I'm so happy for her!

Our plan was to go for Japanese food that night, I walked over to Chinatown from work and met them at Okawari(which means, 'one more'...), my new-found favourite restaurant.It has a nice atmosphere,good variety of food...agedashi tofu...agedashi tofu...oopS, sorry...and relatively good prices. MMMmmm..agedashi tofu..(I must stop this soon,before Luisa's insanity for jap food has really rubs off on me!). Dinner was good,browsed around Boots awhile looking at cosmetics with Hweeli while Ash tries to pass his sneeze-germs to me so I'll get sick too! Hah...wat an impression! But had a good laugh and with good food in the tummy,who dare's complain?!!

DSCF0067

DSCF0069

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home