Monday, October 24, 2005

Days Like These I'd Rather Do Without

I've never felt so much anger building up in me against other people. But last Friday, I just wanted everyone to disappear. Just annihilate everyone. And I mean, EVERYONE! Never before I've felt others' existance so unnecessary, I did all I could from storming off and screaming at everyone like a demented person(I'm quite sure this also stemmed from PPD group project discussion, which I loathe with a passion now...)!

AAaarghhhhhhh!!!!!!Die you motherfuckers, dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

*Sigh*. Am hoping the busy week will keep me sane...or the clay gets it!

die

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firing your mommy group: Who do you hang out with?
I have been noticing a sort of trend lately on the internet. And admittedly, maybe when you are looking for something, you have more of a tendency to find it.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my airlines related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, girl, I think you've been spammed via comments. How trite. It's hilarious how irrelevant it is.

Anyhowsywawa, that drawing of you with arms akimbo - classic! Hehehe! It makes it even more menacing cause one has to imagine your face, sending out those death rays through your eyes. Brilliant!

I have to say though, the pink blood is kinda pretty. As they say, there is typically genious in madness, be it insanity or rage. Keep drawing please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home