Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Am Using The Internet And I'm Illegal...

Yes, in college now, and considering that I STILL have not enrolled, I am considered an illegal...but they still let me log on, so ...ah well...I can count so many other people whom, I'm SURE, have forgotten the fact that they have to enroll before the term starts on the 10th.

It is the first day of Ramadan, and it feels strange to be fasting again... good thing it isn't that cold yet, I'm sure my hunger pangs would be worse if it was. All I can think of now is hot soup. ):

Had a full busy week from 8 days ago. Since coming back from Portugal, there has been so much to do- been working almost everyday(actually, I did work everyday for the past 6 days) has taken it's toll on my body. I get so annoyed when I attempt to sleep in from my fatigue but fail to. Been cooking a lot too, experimenting with non-recipe quiche (with Luisa's prior advice),Japanese curry-which I missed but am now sick of, after having it for the past work week! Oh, and of course making use of the leftover tinned food that my housemates have discarded and made tuna pasta bake for Monday's lunch. Mmmmm.....

Celebrated Anna's 22nd birthday at Thai House on Sunday. We had a nice half-price dinner(half-price promotions for everything on the menu till the 15th) then went to see David's new house. Helped Anna and Jens move on Monday, lovely cosy house, though I still prefer mine, hehe....then hung out at Tadim's that same night for I haven't been there in ages!
Met up with Yuko yesterday to spend the day with her, took her around Peckham for food shopping(since she just moved to the area) and later went to IKEA. What an adventure! We took such a long way(1 and a half hour) around to get to the IKEA Croydon, which was so silly, since we found a much shorter way(40mins) on the way back. Silly, but happy people. (: I bought two pots of pansies, one which is yellow/purple and the other white/purple. Went to bed last night tired, but contented.

Ah well, got to run now...I have 4 loads of neglected clothes to be washed...!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

since you are an illegal, it is my duty as a law-abiding citizen to encourage you to return to singapore.

it is with strong conviction that i persuade you to do the right thing.

pls get your ass back to singapore on the double.

thank you.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger nori_b said...

ha...ah...hmm...i'm sorry colinathan..no go...will explain to you soon. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home