Friday, August 19, 2005

Changing Places, New Faces

September promises to me a lot of chances at change. Something that I am, of course, looking forward to, after my pathetic existence in the months July and August- which had brought nothing if not boredom(okay,the rare occassion of joy which is mostly outweighed by the times I have felt like I just wanted to crawl into a hole and be forgotten by the world anyway!) and despair.

What exactly does September have to offer me? Well, firstly, my trip to Portugal, which I am so excited about...(I have been trying really hard to save), new neighbours- Yuko is moving from Kent into Southampton Way, which is 5 mins from where I stay, and of course, a new housemate who will take over Jon's place as the other tenant(anyone but him would be nice..thank god!) and hopefully the completion of my comics.

Also, I have been invited to my first free movie screening, by this company called 'Firstmovies.com'....and if I reply soon enough, I should be able to make it!
Wow...see? I'm excited already just thinking of it...

I am in school again....editing more comic strips...
Will upload them once I'm satisfied with the outcome....so watch this space!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home