Monday, July 18, 2005

Return To Sender

I've been posting a lot, lately....not just snail mail, but also emails..although sometimes I think it a waste of effort, as I can never get a reply no matter how long I wait. Perhaps it is the curse that I try so hard to keep in touch with people, who, simply, don't have time for me!
*sigh*. But if I don't try, they would blame it on my non-effort. But who's to blame, really? What's the point in trying, when the effort is only one-sided and let me tell you...it gets pretty trying at times! AAAAArrrghhhh!!!

I've been missing so many people lately, but most of all, Viqui...I could really do with her smiles and laughter in the shop these days...Pity though, all the photos we took together and not a single one of them is clear! But after scouring through the pile...these seem to be the only decent ones which you can make out our faces, at least... (:

viquime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home