Monday, June 13, 2005

O Tangerine, O Aubergine, O Vanilla...

Suffering from a state of madness, my dear carrot-top friend, decided to change her name to Tangerine. Me thinks this is a big Neutrogena moment for all. Me is the small dark one, hence Aubergine, and Goncalo chose to be the Vanilla pods, long and curly. Haha... We are actually enjoying this.

But the other day, at the supermarket, Lui spotted the smaller types of oranges called Satsuma. Says it suits me better for it is also asian sounding. At least we're in the same orange family now. Heee heeee......

Anyway, Luisa is 'launching' a 'brand' for the merchandise that she will be making to take to this market stall in Portugal to sell. Who would have known, it's going to be called 'Tangerine- Designs By A Fruit.' (:

Meanwhile, I have been currently busy trying to finish up all my production for my exhibition this coming Thursday. Somehow, I am seeing the benefits of being part of the 'hyacinth bouquet'(as Lui calls the committee...), but the downside is definately getting tired of dealing with idiots from my class.
*sigh* Enjoy the poster below.(We're actually quite proud of it.) Wow, my first proper exibition in a gallery!!!

webposter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home