Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Backfire

Don't worry, I didn't go kill myself or anything. Just one of those evil things that periods can do to your state of mind. Am feeling better today, am dragged back to school by ever-faithful friend, which reminds me that I owe a blog. Well, a slightly decent entry anyway.

I have accomplished something that I am quite proud of, which is finally being able to draw people with faces and expressions, something which I have always avioded in my work. They don't look fantastic, but somehow weird and disproportionate, but that's okay, it's progress made anyway.

Been spending more time hanging out at Tadim's, the little Turkish cafe down by Camberwell mainly with Hye Su, my Korean groupmate and friend, and today, we were kindly graced with Luisa's presence. d: Rite..hahaha...
It's getting to be a bad habit, but I've realized one cup of hot chocolate can go so far...ALTHOUGH, it has been very inspiring and being in a relaxed environment really helps the creative juices...

Besides that, life's pretty much samey. Did a photography workshop about lith printing this morning, which was very interesting, but being in the dark for so long infused with the smell of the chemicals was giving me such a bad headache. I need fresh air, and lots of it.

This post ends with encouragement to Luisa to write longer posts in her blog, which is silly, because she is right next to me. Haha. Take heed anyway. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home