Friday, April 01, 2005

These Blogs Are For Myself...

A reminder of what I was thinking,my progression in life,but somehow doesn't really compare to my written diary -of course not.What am I thinking?! There is, no replacement for the sacred handwritten book. Where it is definately a darker place, and it is okay.

Friday afternoon, and I'm hungry, a little upset, but mostly okay, I guess.There is so much I could go on about, but the fingers are reluctant. Most things are better spoken. But what have I got myself into, something which I know will possibly end in half a year? Why have I chosen so? Silly, crying your eyes out will not change anything. So we live, for the moment, the first, the few, the last. There is no bigger risk than the one I have chosen to take now. Perhaps there wasn't any risk worth taking before.

Will go for a walk later, the skies are friendlier and sunny. Lovely day.
I shouldn't spoil it with the mindless banter of my wretched heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home