Thursday, March 03, 2005

Overboard

Okay, so maybe blogging more than twice a day must be a bit too much...? But I am so afraid I might not get to use the computer again till next week, for I am waiting for replies from emails...to which I have not seen yet. Plus, I just feel the need to write.

A part of me is finally at peace with myself, but yet, life seems to be in a bit of chaos. Good chaos. Okay, fantastic positive chaos. (: Anyway, life on the schoolfront has been mundane, it's back to illustration,and recently I found out that a classmate quit(pity, he was one of the decent ones). Besides that, it's inductions week, with introduction to letterpress and photograpy, the latter which I missed out on today, because I wasn't feeling all that great this morning. Finally did some food shopping, although I couldn't find any good fruits to get this time- I really wanted some ripe bananas, but alas, I didn't. It's back to cous cous and yoghurt for now.

I owe so much to my diary, the proper one, which I carry around with me. It's been such a long time since I've put a decent entry into it, but the day I sat outside and calmed myself enough to write, I ended up writing eight pagefuls of entry. I am proud, for it's been productive.

DSCF0062
So here I am on the roof terrace, one of those days when it's not too cold outside, wrapped up in my blanket, a hot cup of tea by my side,in the company of Buble and my diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home