Friday, February 25, 2005

A Losing Battle With Flickr

I am trying to upload my pics online. I already have, in the short span of half an hour, an account with Buzznet, Hello Bloggerbot and Flickr.Thing is, I am so crap at this. No pictures in here are a testament of my failure and imcompetance. *sigh*
Technology, again, fails me..or rather, I am quite a jinx with it.

Aaagh..my back hurts. Went back to Wilson Road, probably for the last time, to pick up my work. We will only get the feedback form and marks on Tuesday, but right now, I couldn't care less. It's my day off for everything, and the only reason I'm in school now, is internet. Hopefully Goncalo comes visit today, because it is one of those days, and I could really do with cheering up. Ah, but there is always Buble to keep me company in the meanwhile.Okay, so it's a Friday, but hey, with no proper social life and a three-week hectic schedule behind me, the rest is well-deserved, I should think!

Ended up working till 7pm yesterday, as I was waiting for Viqui for our 'date'. Had a hot chocolate, and Goncalo came by to pass me my beloved's long-awaited CD. Got home, had a chat with John and Crazy Chris (John's friend, who's always over), and amazingly, he remembered my name. I panicked for a while trying to recall his name, and constantly going on rewind in my head till I remembered John mentioning it before he ran to the door. Ended up having a mini-movie-marathon with Paolo, we watched: Virgin Suicides and Talk To Her...and then off to bed for everyone...for we all have to start off bright and early the following day. It was, though, a very cold day, walking toward Covent Garden, almost froze my nose off, but it was nice and warm at home. Also, a day of ultimate indulgence for me (I swear, it must be the period!)- bought brazil nuts coated in Belgian chocolate, and a cheesecake for later.Ohmygod. The decadence...I don't think my poor lil heart can take the guilt now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home