Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Missing Pieces...

Viqui(bottom picture,on my right) told me the other day that she is leaving Eric Snooks to go back to Spain. I couldn't help but start tearing, and she did too. It's one of those things whereby you can't help but get attached to someone who has been so wonderful, and when they tell you they're going away, your heart feels like someone stepped on it,with a pair of heavy boots. It definately sucks, but I have to be happy for her, moving on, starting life anew, and hopefully she's going to be happier there. I promised to write many crazy letters to her, so we will still be in touch. We had to make a deal for now, not to talk about it, or it will upset the other person.

And of course, I am missing someone else too...left me yesterday morning, someone I won't see for the next three weeks...but this time apart is going to be good, to digest and settle down all that has happened, that has swept through like a whirlwind. So surreal, so...amazing, but someone smacked me on the head, and I felt the pain, so it must be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home