Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hopeful Recovery Of This Mind That's Gone Dry

I need inspiration. BADLY.My tutorial is in half an hour, and my head is blank. I am going though a dry period again, and it has left me feeling helpless again. I have tried watching movies, hoping to ease my thoughts and perhaps notice something new that will trigger a whole string of ideas. It's not coming. *sigh*
What is coming, however, is the usual time-of-the-month friend. I can feel it. Guys are so lucky they will never know what it feels like. I just want to crawl under the covers and go into an endless sleep. Okay, perhaps just with a little cuddling on the side would be nice. Hmmm..idea.

I am growing restless, STILL uninspired, and I can't write. Even all this thinking is giving me a slight headache. *Owwwwwww*.
Damn the weather, it makes me feel guilty to be in bed when it's such a beautiful day. Damn itttt!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home