Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Just The Smallest Gestures...

That make all the difference. I came home from work last Saturday, to find a cake in the fridge waiting for me, courtesy of dearest Mr P (A recipe his mom used to make, from chocolate biscuits and cream). I just had to stand in front of it, admiring his handiwork and grin to myself. Nobody's ever made anything for me before, at least not unless I asked for it, which doesn't feel as significant. So I had to photograph the moment, the cake in all it's glory, before we devoured it in the next 3-4 days(Which will explain our ballooning figures, we reckon we've gained 2kg each, with all that consumption of cream). Thank you, you have no idea how overwhelmed I am, o retardu! Lots of kisses coming your way! (:

cakecloseup
*Kinda looks like tiramisu, aye? (: ((Don't worry, Susan, your tiramisu is still the best, because it's the only customised non-alcoholic recipe I know! *wink*))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home