Friday, November 25, 2005

There Is Nothing Like Relief...

When an assessment is over, or the completion of an exhibition, or receiving results of an essay that wasn't even half-decent it's almost obscene( which I scored fairly well, might I add). No more working and worrying late into the night, waking up while it's still dark and pace about my room aimlessly, with my music on very low, trying not to wake the snoring pile that resides peacefully wrapped in my duvet. For the first time in a long while (this is because I have developed a problem with sleeping lately), last Wednesday I was able to sleep in till 1pm, which, I still think is an achievement for me. So let me sleep, please!

I have a lot of things to update on this blog, after neglecting it for weeks on end, I was surprised to hear that even my friend in Spain(who called yesterday- I miss you letuche), has been watching this space when she has the time. But alas, I might have to cut this already curt entry short, for I've got to make my way down to yet another PPD meeting.

Considering the guy sitting next to me is breathing so heavily and chuckling to himself( I hope he damn well has a cold of sorts, it's been so creepy- he's not even online, just reading or writing some essay), it's enough reason for me to make my exit.
Sorry folks. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home