Friday, December 12, 2003

Love Actually...

was quite a good movie, I must admit. Although it did get me a little sentimental, especially when they showed people in embrace at the airport, and all I wished for was to be home. And of course, my favourite scene was when the guy (who videotaped his best friend's wife during their wedding), came over to his best friend's house with white boards and silently showed the girl his feelings towards her. I felt for him, though. ): That was really sweet and romantic. How come such men don't exist? hmmmm..

It *was* weird watching the movie, and since it was being shot around London, it was even a weirder feeling, since I recognized the characters being in the different places, and it was surreal. It's like watching a Singaporean movie back home.
Ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home