Saturday, November 15, 2003

Oh Pathetic Misery

I know Dawn would probably be rolling her eyes and cursing me for this topic. No, I´m trying not to go on with this "O, woe is me" attitude, and I admit it´s pathetic (hence, the topic).
I really do feel miserable. And everyone seems to be too busy with their busy lives to care. It´s more miserable because I have mixed feelings about everything, I´m happy, sad, angry all at the same time. It´s terrible. I just don´t know how to explain it. I wished there was such a machine that could screen out my thoughts and project it onto an external image. It would have made it much easier.

Just came back from a pub in around Esther´s workplace at Sloane Square with the girls today, because they needed to drink so bad. I guess I needed my sugar boost as well, so we went. It was a small little bar off the corner of the street, but it was nice and cozy, and besides, we haven´t had a long talk with Michelle for such a long while, so we just hung out there. Michelle didn´t like the place so much, but Esther and me quite enjoyed it. May go back there sometime. I may as well get used to all the drinking around me.

I´m craving for chendol. Will try to persuade Eujin (this singaporean guy living in halls, who´s been in london for 2 years now) to bring me down to Central London to hunt for it tomorrow. Will try my luck looking for him later. Terribly bloated right now. Hah! The man himself just stepped in..YAYYY...the cendol hunt is on...hehehe...oh, by the way, he turned 24 yesterday. Wah, so old.... *grin*

Am still trying my best to eat my vegetables.. had omelette with sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes and cheese yesterday. At least I tried...Saka should be proud (she´s always nagging how I never eat enough vegetables). I´m still trying. I told her I´ll start eating salad *GASP* once the fasting month is over. I really need to eat healthy and lose some weight. Majorly.
*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home