Wednesday, September 24, 2003

One-Winged Animal

I'm making a kinda gothic-looking wing for Friday's party. It's been really exciting, seeing people put together their costumes, and some of them are just so far out! The guy who thinks he looks like Lenny Kravitz (he's so TALL..), apparantly making some Brandon-Lee's "The Crow" kinda wing...so he's my only "feathered friend" by far. He's Florent, and I think he's Italian. Actually, he's not so scary up close.

Everyone's been really excited, and I guess we get worn out with all the physical work...
Audrey arrived from Singapore today, and I can tell she's really jet-lagged. Rushed back from school to meet her for dinner- poor gal was starving! Went over to Sainsbury's to get more stuff, and have been back since and she just concussed. I don't blame her. Just going uphill back to the building she was already panting breathlessly.

I'm checking my blog while I am doing this, and I'm wondering...where did my yesterday's entry go to?! *sigh*....this is sooooo terrible! And it's bad enough that the yahoo account is changed to a different language (by the girl from Chile) and she didn't change it back!!!! AAAAArrghhhhhhh!!!!!!...

I'm going to have to do this again PROPERLY tomorrow. d:
Wonder how all my friends are doing... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home