Thursday, September 04, 2003

Can You Feel My Grief..?

I'm missing so many people already. The ones who have made me laugh, tolerated my nonsense, been bitched at, been bitchy with, are the ones who I am really sad to leave behind. You guys know who you are. My little family at X:Odus, my scandals, the sluts, the bitches, the clowns, the smarty-pants, the momsies, the dadsies ... I'm gonna miss all of you. There may not be enough space in my luggage to carry momentos to remember you, but there's always a special place for you (yes, even the big ones) in memory, in my heart. (And I hope you miss me too.) hee hee... So, if don't get a chance to see you before I go, I love you guys all the same,..and...thank you. (:
If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be what I am today...(weird?!)...

See? Now I've gotta go and cry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home