Tuesday, July 22, 2003

And All Is Quiet

Dammit. Piggy can't seem to book out for the weekends (he's stuck in camp for gaurd duty last week, and this week, the national day parade rehersal), so no shopping for this week. And one more Saturday burnt. Was planning to pop by Lorgan's to scour for a wedding gift for Dennis, but I guess I've got to put that aside awhile. It's never fun shopping alone.

Met up with Colin last Saturday, and it's been sooo long since we talked. Kinda missed having him around, but he's been pretty busy himself. He wasn't in the best of moods, so we just walked, and walked..and walked (?!). Of course, we had so much to say, and I think he's going thru a rough patch with his girlfriend who he fought so hard to stay together for. At some point of it all, I just feel like telling him that he deserves so much better, and that he should just dump her, if it's giving him more pain than joy. I sense that he's in a dilemma, but I guess in the end, he's got to figure it out for himself. I'll support him no matter what the outcome, as long as he's happy. Being friends, we've certainly come such a long way. I pray all goes well for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home