Thursday, June 26, 2003

And The List Goes On...

Three weeks ahead, and I'm *still* listening to Michael Buble.
Work's been ok, not fantastic, and once more, a month has gone by in a blink of an eye. So much has happened, within so little time. Had a chance to get closer to some other people, both colleagues and bare aquaintences. Been looking for old friends, hanging out with new ones...sigh. I'm gonna miss them all.

The cashflow has been very *very* low, and I'm just waiting for payday! (That's all that I've got to look forward to, nowadays.) Been busy sorting out my clothes today, and I hope to somehow get rid of some of them soon.
Anybody knows of where I can sell them off?

Oh gosh, I just remembered that there's a new Cash Converters outlet which just opened in Jurong.Maybe I should pop by sometime with my old printer and stuff..any amount of cash couldn't be too bad! (:
Well, desperate times, desperate measures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home