Saturday, June 07, 2003

Shhhwwwinging Fun!

Ok, so I'm guilty of a little enjoyment on Thusday. Felt like such an overgrown kid, jumping on swings and trying out the new slides at Pasir Ris Park (suush...nobody tell anyone!). Went cycling there, and it was so much fun, the weather was just perfect, not too sunny. There was a whole lot of breeze, so it was an ideal time to just let off steam and catch some wind in my hair. I can be such a hazard to other cyclists (I keep knocking people down, so that's why I choose to cycle on off-peak days), but it turned out alright. Totally pigged out in the later part of the evening, I think I ate too much! /:

Went to watch Finding Nemo yesterday. Really fantastic movie! The Pixar crew *totally* nailed this one, the animation was drop-dead gorgeous, and the storyline was really hilarious too! Feel like watching it again, though...hm..any takers? Just saw the "making of Finding Nemo" on tv this morning, and when they showed the processes that they go through to just render a frame..my jaw dropped! These people are sooo talented! I'm JEALOUS! Arrgh...

Just got a call from good ol' Jeremy, who will be flying to London about the same time as me!!! Yayy! *Finally*, a companion! The lucky guy would be doing his degree in Central Saint Martins, so hurrah, we'll be so near to each other!!! He got so excited when I told him that I was going off around the same time, we both started screaming on the fone..hahaa..! (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home