Thursday, May 29, 2003

Trigger Happy?

I've started bringing my Poloroid out again. Been trying to take pictures with the people who mean a lot to me, but can't seem to catch them all. Ah well. Hope to catch Charlene tomorrow morning to take one with her before she leaves for Oz, coz it's her last day with X:Odus too. ): Although I haven't really known her for so long, I'm gonna seriously miss the girl! *sob* Doesn't help that I don't know what to get for her farewell...gosh....!

Been an emotional wreck since Tuesday, and it's really embarrassing. I keep thinking of the people that I'm gonna miss hanging out with, the people who are so great to bitch to and be bitched by...I don't think I'd really get over it. I think three months are gonna fly by very very fast, just like how I just started work in April, and it's already the end of May!

*sigh*
Gosh. I think I'm getting wrinkles just thinking about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home