Thursday, May 08, 2003

Mission Bitchpossible

Carried out my evil plan on the *thing* called Nora today. Had to wake up early to carry out my mission, but it well worth it. With my code name "Liz", an American accent and dressed to the nines, it totally cracked up my partner-in-crime Charlene up. The stupid minah was so unsuspecting. Managed to piss her off, and the best part is, I'm the customer, so she can't complain! Hahahha....

Walked around Holland Village (after so many years), and got some great bargains. All thanks to Charlene who totally didn't help at all coz she encouraged me more, I got myself : A pair of earrings, an embroidered Kipling 2nd hand bag (which looks very new) and an embroidered fancy wallet in red Thai silk. And of course, I'm sooo going back to that Second-hand shop. They've got the grooviest garbs and stuff- at a *very* affordable price too!
I totally love Holland V!

Gossip:
Back at Hereen, there is this Turkish guy who has a cart in front of Mache's selling colourful handpainted plates..and he *really* looks like Ralph Fiennes! REALLY!!...*drool*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home