Friday, May 02, 2003

Out With The Andrew, In With The New..(?)

Ok, I'm over Andrew. He shaved, and now he looks like any ordinary guy, and so, I shall just drop him. This may sound somewhat brutal, but hey, I don't even know him in the first place!

Very, very tired today. Tomorrow's another long day...but I was glad that Bernard dropped by just now to return my precious ancient edition of Graphis(No, you can't keep it, Bern!). Did some catching up, and am feeling very sad as it's most probably the last time I'd see him before I go in September. He's flying off to be a guidence counsellor in a children's camp in Mississippi, and by the time he gets back, I'd probably be gone. And he's flying off pretty soon, in two weeks, in fact! *frown*
Sigh. One by one, my friends disappear. I do try to make time for them, but seems that they're always too busy for me.
Well, you can't please everyone, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home