Sunday, April 20, 2003

New Friends

This week has been really hectic. Always on the go, and my feet are aching from all that standing.
I made more friends at Taka this week, and I'm beginning to find out that, as long as I watch myself, these people weren't too bad.

There's this guy I've not seen before, who apparantly made it to my list of the most interesting guy around (In Taka), who just appeared today. He looks pretty kewl, this tall, long-haired guy (either he's the most decent looking, or the rest of the guys there are really ugly), who's growing a goatee and carrying it off pretty well. Haven't had the chance to talk to him yet, but if he turns out to be this majorly chinese-speaking person, I'd chuck him off the list faster than you can say "helloooo". But so far, he looks like the kind of person who can speak English fluently...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (:

Anyways, I've got off tomorrow, and plans, plans, plans! Totally looking forward to bumming around for once.
Maybe grab a little something to chew on.
Peanuts, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home