Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Klutz

A piece of my toe is gone. Chipped off. Long story, but I'd spare you the gory details (my audience cringed all the way thru). All you have to know is that there was blood. Now I feel like a handicap with a slight limp. And a bandage around my big toe of course! ):

Wan's one *gorgeous* friend happened to be just outside the shop a few days ago and when he stepped in, I could swear that my heart did flip-flops. That makes my beautiful man count up to two. (: ((Both not to be named)) I don't know why he shook my hand anyway, but well, he did promise to drop by if he was in town!

Two weeks into the job, and still alive...I've concluded that I'm quite happy with my job...I'm still smiling at the end of the day, so well, you go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home