Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Delirious

Today started out pretty demoralising after yesterday's sales. Even Dennis was extra bitchy in the morning. What I thought to be a horribly boring day took a turn of events. Started running around on errands and due to unforseen circumstances, my shift at Taka has been changed to a day in Hereen instead. Yay! Lucky break!
*snigger*
Returned to the shop after 3 hours, and was glad Yvonne came by today to top-up her handmade accessories stock in the store. All of us seemed to be in happier spirits(both of them are fantabulous company!) and man, my manager(Dennis) is god-sent! He takes care of his staff so well, although he may seem a little long-winded sometimes, he means well. He can be a clown too, but that is never a bad thing, aye?.
I am beginning to get comfortable with the job, and the people I meet along the way have taught me a thing or two. It's been great so far, and it seems that I'm not just selling shoes, but also playing the part of a fashion consultant. Hahaha...

One week into the job and all's well. *hurrah!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home