Sunday, March 30, 2003

Dreary Sunday

Mum made chicken soup today. Yum, aye?

Well, it was a helluva horrid day yesterday, with certain people obviously ignorant of the whole SARS epidemic. I think that they *did* try to avoid crowded places like town and all, but they weren't very smart to crowd around Ikea either.

Was shoved onto the MRT by 3 horrid bitches yesterday, when there was no excuse to even push as there weren't that many people around. Talk about ugly Singaporeans.
But as my friend Don said ,'Just take it that they are uncouth, uncivilised people creatures, who solely exist to bring out the best in us." Ah, I felt so much better.
Thanks babes.

To all of my friends, please take extra care of yourselves these days.
Am starting my job this coming Tuesday, so please do not worry. (:
I hope all goes well.
Have a great week ahead, everyone!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home