Friday, March 28, 2003

Gay Magnet

I should really learn to repel gay men(no offence, guys). I seem to be a gay magnet, and I don't even know how that happened. Some guys I meet, were straight to begin with, only to later stay down the crooked path.
It's not like they're not fun people to be around, trust me, they are, but I just have too many of them, and it's beginning to scare me. I can't decently make a new guy friend without having the nagging voice at the back of my mind thinking that he is possibly gay. It's sad, really.
I hope I don't become homophobic.

It's beginning to bother me, this gay issue. To a state that I might refrain from guys totally.
There goes my dreams of my knight-in-shining-armour (whoever my other half will be).
He's probably gay by now. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home