Wednesday, April 02, 2003

2 Days Worth Of Work

Yay! It's been two days since I started work. It has been quite alright so far, and I've made loads of new friends! (:

It's really uncanny, this thing, I met a reaaaalllly old primary school classmate, Debbie, coz she came to the shop to get a pair of slippers for her sister, and she found me familliar. Wow. She even remembers my name!
Apparantly she's still in touch with several of my other childhood friends, most of who were in hockey, just like she was. I always had a feeling that somehow I'd be reunited with them, but never thought that it would actually come true! Wowww....I'm...completely blown away.
May attend a little gathering this weekend, if I can get away from the shop.
How exciting! I'm beginning to get butterflies in my tummy!!!! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home