Monday, March 31, 2003

Love My Levi's

I simply love my new pair of jeans. Yes, I splurged...anyway I seldom buy jeans..might as well. Like Don said, very "cantik".Hahaha...Never thought I'd get a second pair of buttonfly jeans after the nightmare of a first pair, but well. I just had to.

I start work tomorrow, so went shopping with Wan earlier today(although he was too busy ogling at the shop assistants).
To follow up with my previous blog, yes, I am becoming gay-phobic(I'm okay with lesbians), especially after watching Iron Ladies 2. God, what bad choice of movie (considering it's very gay-land)!...Since it's partly my fault, so I have only myself to blame. But it was a pretty good laugh anyway.

Am watching Fear Factor now, and rooting for my favourite guy alongside my friend. Haha...He just won!
I think my heart stopped beating the moment he finished the stunt. *grin*
Amazing...such a babe!
Go Jeff Go! Woo Hoo!!!

Wish me luck for tomorrow! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home