Friday, April 04, 2003

Numb

Been having weird dreams lately, and the most puzzling and probably spine-chilling one is the dream in which I saw the world come to an end. It was so vivid, it seemed that I was living thru it. First, (I don't know why), I was standing in the living room of my old home, and the clouds outside started to gather as I was talking to my mother. I found it weird, thereafter, that birds seem to dot the sky into blackness. Everything around started to collapse, and suddenly there were so many people in this other reality, an unknown place, and everybody was wearing the same thing. I assumed it will be the place we will gather when the world has collapsed. Amazingly, I was calm through it all! Till today (I had this dream a few days ago), it gives me the shivers to think about the stark vividness of it all. I really do wonder...

Anyway, enough of that, I caught a horrid cold and am resting today, but I guess everybody's falling ill with this SARS virus circulating around.
Time to load on the Vitamin C guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home