Monday, April 21, 2003


Just A-Bummin

Wow. It has been such a day!

Went over to Don's place in the morning to catch the two episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S that I missed. Had such a laugh, and we wondered around Bedok awhile looking for some ingredients for dinner. Lucky thing that there's a straight express bus to my place (although the bus ride kinda killed my ass), but we got home safe. He brought over loads of vcds to watch, and we spent the next few hours in the kitchen preparing the meal for today.
What's on the menu? It really feels like comfort food day- the rain just made it more cosy. Okok..so this is what we had: Baked potatoes with cheese (My speciality...sorry Dawn babes, I'd spare you some if you weren't too far away...), Minestrone (with crunchy croutons on top) and to finish it off, Sticky Chocolate Pudding served with Vanilla Ice-Cream. Go ahead, drool. I've had my fill. (:
Wan joined us in the evening, and we just bummed around on the couch, watched today's episode of Friends together, before leaving (Wan's terribly afraid of the dark).

Anyway, the yum yum is in the tum tum, and I really feel that my day off has been put to good use. Just some quiet time at home with my friends.

I wish I had my own apartment!
Parties 24-7! WooHoo!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home