Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Good Or Bad? Compliment, Or Not?

Ok, ok, so I asked for it. I just didn't see it coming. Apparantly, the bosses of Mien (at Hereen) and some of the other tenants of Annex told Dennis that I look like Bjork (especially with my current haircut). This is not the first time I'm told this, and I don't think it's gonna be the last either. Thing is, I never know how to react. It's not exactly a compliment (is it?!), and it's not exactly bad either. This is probably because Bjork is such a controversial singer. Those who love her, adore her, those who don't really hate her. *sigh* But I guess it should be alright because these people from Hereen are big fans of hers (as I found out). I guess, erm, thanks? (Although i *still* don't see the similarities)

Anyways, the new girl is Azelina. She's 22, Malay and *very* minah. Unlike Nora, she's a little smarter and more hardworking. Thing is, everythime she talks to me, she speaks Malay. It totally pisses me off. Can't she just speak English like everyone else? Geez....oh...and she puts on tons and tons of makeup (an inch thick, I think)...and she smokes a lot. But...well, she's ok. Not fantastic, but okay. It's only her third day. We'll see her true colours soon enough.

Shoot. Tomorrow's my off-day. Don't know if I should just stay at home or bum around with the guys...sigh. It's hard when you try to make time for friends who just don't have time for you. I guess it doesn't matter when I fly off anyway, since it won't make a difference.
Doesn't matter, nobody cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home